A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN:

A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN: AUTHOR | TROPHY HUSBAND

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Progress on Sequel to Stone's Curse

Now that "Stone's Curse" is in the editing and proofreading stage, I'm moving forward on a sequel. The sequel's working title is "Gallagher's Curse". So far, the work-in-progress is 4300 words. Like "Stone's Curse", I expect "Gallagher's Curse" to top out at 20,000 to 30,000 words. ("Stone's Curse" is 29,800.) Eventually, the two novellas will be combined to form a book called "Curses". Will there be additional sequels? A trilogy, perhaps? Maybe. I don't know. I never planned a sequel in the first place. Stay tuned.

Many thanks to my editor, Nikki Busch. Nikki is skilled with Chicago Manual of Style and has an extraordinary command of English grammar. She claims to "devour books" and I know this to be true. Follow her on Twitter at @NikkiBuschEdit.

No comments:

Post a Comment