A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN:

A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN: AUTHOR | TROPHY HUSBAND

Sunday, March 15, 2015

New Novella In Editing Stage

NIKKI BUSCH - EDITOR
This is an exciting week for me. My new novella, Stone's Curse, goes under the knife of famed editor Nikki Busch. Nikki has my full confidence. In fact, I have already pointed out one flaw that we'll have to mend. I'm sure she will find many more. That's what the editing process is all about. It can be hectic and challenging, but in the end, the editing process makes for a more enjoyable read. I'm ready. The manuscript is ready. I know Nikki is more than capable.

While Nikki is busy at work, I'll be revving up the sequel to Stone's Curse...and finishing two short stories about my favorite sport: baseball, which will be coming soon to this blog and WattPad. More about that in late March or early April.

No comments:

Post a Comment