A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN:

A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN: AUTHOR | TROPHY HUSBAND

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Sample Chapters Via Microcerpt

How do you choose the next book to read? If you're like me, first you choose your genre of interest. Then, at Amazon, Barnes and Noble or even Google, you may do a search. Once a title grabs your attention, you may peruse a sample chapter or two. But one or two chapters of Amazon's choosing may not be enough. That's why I like Microcerpt. It allows the author to publish excerpts from chapters that may otherwise go unnoticed.

Recently, I uploaded Chapter 55 of A DOOR UNLOCKED to Microcerpt. It's my favorite chapter and really encapsulates what the novel is about -- a conduit from this life to the afterlife. Want to read Chapter 55? Click here and you're on your way.

I'll add a few more excerpts in the coming weeks from A DOOR UNLOCKED as well as THE EPITAPH OF JONAS BARLOFF. So check back here regularly to see what's happening at my Microcerpt Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment