A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN:

A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN: AUTHOR | TROPHY HUSBAND

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

FREE! Nook Version of A Door Unlocked

 Several months ago, I removed A DOOR UNLOCKED (Nook version) from Barnes & Noble, 
freeing me to offer deeper discounts on Amazon.com. (It's a long story). To kiss and make up with everyone wanting a copy, I'm offering a FREE Nook version for a limited time. All you have to do is send your request via email: jcalvindean  at  gmail dot com. That's all you have to do. Honest. I should have done this a long time ago. I hope this makes it all better.

The average rating for A DOOR UNLOCKED is a whopping 4.6 stars out of 5 on Amazon. Here's what readers are saying: 
Scary but I couldn't stop reading...Makes you think...Enjoyed every chapter...Never wanted to put it down...Will read again...5 stars!
Find out what you've been missing. Ask for your FREE Nook copy today. Remember, this offer is for a limited time only. Again, the email address is jcalvindean at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment