A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN:

A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN: AUTHOR | TROPHY HUSBAND

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Publishing Made Easy



You’ve written the next Gone With The Wind but the gatekeepers of the publishing empire won’t give you the time of day.  Now what?

Take my advice.  Pitch those rejection letters in the fireplace and enter the brave new world of Independent publishing.  What’s that?  You’re a technological dinosaur?  You don’t know a Mobi file from a EPub from a tag word.  Believe me, that’s how I felt.

While researching the How-To’s of publishing, I jotted down everything necessary for transforming a Word Doc into an paperback and an e-book.  I read the overflowing, confounding manuals.  Navigated the on-line forums and asked pertinent questions in plain English, only to get responses written in ambiguous Greek.  Somehow, I managed to crack the code and push my way past the gatekeepers.  You can too.

Those notes I jotted down on a yellow legal pad?  They’re now available to you at Amazon.com.  My new e-book is written in easy to follow language with step-by-step instructions because I don’t want anyone to crawl beneath razor wire like I did.

The ebook is entitled “The Beginner’s Guide To CreateSpace & Kindle Direct Publishing.”   It’s written by a first time publisher for first time publishers.  Check it out at Amazon.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment