A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN:

A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN: AUTHOR | TROPHY HUSBAND

Friday, February 15, 2013

Busy Month: Book Release & Video Projects


There are only twenty-four hours in a day.  Looks like I’ll need everyone of them.   
First, I’m revving up for the release of my debut novel, The Epitaph of Jonas Barloff.  I had no idea how much time this project would consume.  Secondly, I’ve been asked to produce a series of swim videos geared toward helping tri-athletes improve their time in the water.  Then there’s an upcoming Mississippi Gulf Coast video project.  Fortunately, that’s a few months down the pike. 

In the meantime, I’m working on a second novel involving a kidnapped eight-year-old girl whose dad is killed, and whose mother is brutally raped and beaten.  As one TV reporter follows the story, she stumbles upon political intrigue and supernatural gamesmanship.

It’s good to be busy.  As my old friends at Ardent Studios used to say, “we’ll sleep when we die.”

No comments:

Post a Comment