A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN:

A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN: AUTHOR | TROPHY HUSBAND

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Finishing Touches

Proof reading, spell checking, copy editing.  This may not sound very exciting, but it's what I'm doing on a rainy Thursday.  Actually, I'm very excited about the task before me because I'm putting the final touches on my novel.  The Epitaph of Jonas Barloff is a supernatural mystery for young adult readers.  (It's classified as YA because the main characters are high school seniors, but old fogies like you and me will like it too.)  A small press in California wants to publish my book, so I'm preparing it for their editors.  They'll read the book carefully, look for inconsistencies, suggest improvements (or not), and then we'll move on to printing and eBook production.  Want to know what the book is about?  I'll get into that in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment