A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN:

A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN: AUTHOR | TROPHY HUSBAND

Monday, April 6, 2015

Odds & Ends

Well, it's finally here. This past Sunday night marked the first pitch of the 2015 Major League Baseball season. Big doings for those of us here in America who love our national pastime. To celebrate, I published a free short story on Wattpad entitled The Rookie Umpire. Check it out here. I'll publish a second short story in the coming weeks. Both are true stories.

Speaking of baseball, this spring and summer, I'll be umpiring youth league baseball games at Snowden Grove Park, home of the Dizzy Dean World Series. Last year, I accepted an invitation to umpire four Dizzy Dean World Series games. I'm hoping for more games this year.

 
Changing the subject - I also added a couple of new videos to my YouTube Channel recently. One is a brief author interview in which I address the premise and main characters of the first novel, The Epitaph of Jonas Barloff. Today, I added a brief author introductory video. Go here to view them.


No comments:

Post a Comment