A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN:

A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN: AUTHOR | TROPHY HUSBAND

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

4-Stars Reviews For A Door Unlocked

BEST SELLER:  Since the special promotion for A Door Unlocked over the 4th of July holiday, several new reviews have popped up on Amazon.com. Here's what they're saying:
Excellent! Good story with a twist. Kept me interested through out.
Couldn't put it down til I finished it. A great page-turner book.
What a great writer. Keeps you on the edge...would read again and again. Movie next.
Movie next? I wish. But I appreciate the thought. A Door Unlocked is a quick read. As another reviewer noticed, I prefer sentences that pack a punch...few words with huge impact.

I'd love to hear what you think. Download A Door Unlocked today. Available in Kindle, paperback and Audible audiobook.

No comments:

Post a Comment