A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN:

A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN: AUTHOR | TROPHY HUSBAND

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

REVIEW: A Door Unlocked

Beth Nolan, PhD recently read my latest novel, A Door Unlocked. What are her impressions? First off, Beth doesn't award stars. She merely states what she likes and doesn't like. Here's a quote from her review:
This book reminded me a bit of a Mary Higgins Clark mystery. It read quickly and focused on a heroine who was bent but not broken, and very determined to find her daughter.
Gee, I think she liked my book. Any reference to Mary Higgins Clark is a good thing, right? Okay, so was there anything she didn't like? 
I wish that the storyline had not included rape and molestation (which I don’t like to read), but they did occur mostly “off stage” ...(there wasn’t a graphic, violent, drawn out scene to read). I kept reading to make sure that there was a happy ending!
Happy ending? You'll have to read it for yourself to find out. Check out Beth's entire review by clicking this link:  BETH NOLAN'S REVIEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment