A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN:

A BLOG BY CALVIN DEAN: AUTHOR | TROPHY HUSBAND

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Book Worm Soup Reviews 'Epitaph of Jonas Barloff'

Tim Wilkons at Book Worm Soup received a copy of The Epitaph of Jonas Barloff on Tuesday, March 2.  In an email I received the next day, Tim revealed that he stayed up that night and read the entire book.  
Then he proceeded to write a glowing review that I'm proud to share with you.  A huge fan of Goosebumps, I'm blushing over the comparison to R.L. Stine.  Tim also wrote accolades about syntax, use of words and research.  Of course, I never expect reviewers to love everything about a book, and Tim didn't disappoint.  But in the end, he recommends the book.  I'm good with that.  Thanks, Tim.

Here's the complete review at Book Worm Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment